I’m very excited to be speaking at the IEEE Technology Time Machine Symposium in San Diego next week.
The IEEE Technology Time Machine Symposium (TTM) is organized by the IEEE Future Directions Committee (FDC), where the FDC is an incubator for emerging technologies. The areas chosen for TTM cover a wide synergistic range of business, social, political, and educational areas.
Overall topics at the symposium include:
- Agricultural Food Systems
- Artificial Intelligence & Ethics
- Autonomous Vehicles & Systems
- Biological Neuroprosthetics
- Mixed Reality
- Programmable Genomics
- Quantum Computing
- Social Implications of Technology
- Women in Engineering
- Young Professionals / Entrepreneurs
I will be on the panel for the Far Futures session., which will be moderated by Roberto Saracco. Stay tuned for more information.