Expanding into a new market can include generating revenue and/or developing manufacturing or setting up a supply chain in another region. Either may include setting up operations locally. Sometimes “new markets” are defined by new verticals rather than new geographies. Regardless, flexibility, agile performance and rapid strategic evaluation of markets and of opportunity costs are key.
- Created European-US joint venture with financing, resulting in profitable manufacturing operations in Europe
- Created European-US joint venture and launched new engineering product into North American market
- Created Germany-Mexico joint venture, now advising on launching product/ technology integration of AR, imaging, drones
- Set up operations in USA for one of the world’s largest manufacturers of solar racking and tracking systems
- Opened Asian and MENA markets for US consumer health company, creating new channels, with estim. 25% increase in revenue
- Opened European market for US clean tech company
- Developed strategy to move US biotech into new vertical, assisted with acquisition